I think this is a classic case of "blame everything on the person who just
left the company".  I haven't heard anything about any problems with the
patch.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.1035.232
f.770.460.0963
--
http://www.neighborware.com
America's Leading Community Network Software