Howard said:
>they won't be
> creating mappings like "/" to my web root

that doesn't necessarily mean they won't set up a mapping for you, but they
cannot set up a "/" mapping as that is already used by CF for the default
root....

ask them to setup a mapping for "/somename" that points to where you want
it, then you can use <cfinclude template = "/somename/templatename.cfm"

~~
Stephenie Hamilton