From: David Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 December 2001 13:20
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Client Variables in a database

Hi all.

I am having a bit of trouble getting rid of client variables stored in
the datatsource.  The problem seems to be that the client variables are
not let go of until I close the browser.  I have tried both the
deleteclientvariable(myvar) method and the      DELETE FROM Cdata WHERE
cfid =
'#COOKIE.CFID#:#COOKIE.CFTOKEN#' method.  Neither seem to do what I
need.  I need these variables deleted upon return to a specific page.
And yes, my CFAPPLICATION tag is set to database client store, and the
store is validly set in the administrator.

Dave