Don Vawter wrote:

> Has anyone else seen this.
>
> If I schedule a task with cfschedule with publish="Yes"  and/or
> resolveurl="Yes"  they don't show up as
> selected when you observe task in Administrator.
>
> If you change them to publish="1" and/or resolverurl="1"   they do show up
> as checked.
>
> I don't know if this is a bug in the tag or a bug in the administrator i.e.
> I don't know whether the flags are actually set correctly but displayed
> wrong (Admin bug) or set incorrectly( tag bug). Hopefully it is the former.

Scheduled tasks are stored in the registry under
HKLM\Software\Allaire\ColdFusion\CurrentVersion\ so it should be
possible to see whether the administrator or the tag has the error.

Don't forget to fill out the Macromedia Feature Request/Bug Report Form:
http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/?6213=3

Jochem