I've got an application sending out a newsletter via CFMail. The email
that goes out is set to HTML. The items in the newsletter are picked out
dynamically from a db query. When I generate the newsletter, I also save
it to an outputted html file for browsing on the web.

When I view the html file in a browser, it is fine. But when it comes
via email, there are places in the output where some of the html is
missing. For example, a paragraph may be truncated in mid-paragraph.

I've looked at the db entries and there isn't anything unusual about the
records where the paragraphs are being truncated. I can't figure out why
these specific paragraphs are getting truncated, but it happens each
time I generate the newsletter and in exactly the same place(s)
everytime.

Anything unusual about the cfmail function that might be causing this?

Paul Sinclair