From: David Schmidt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, 9 December 2001 12:20 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Client Variables in a database

Hi all.

I am having a bit of trouble getting rid of client variables stored in
the
datatsource.  The problem seems to be that the client variables are not
let
go of until I close the browser.  I have tried both the
deleteclientvariable(myvar) method and the      DELETE FROM Cdata WHERE
cfid =
'#COOKIE.CFID#:#COOKIE.CFTOKEN#' method.  Neither seem to do what I
need.  I
need these variables deleted upon return to a specific page.  And yes,
my
CFAPPLICATION tag is set to database client store, and the store is
validly
set in the administrator.

Dave