At least 2-3 times in the past week we've had developers and users scurrying
around trying to figure out why their ColdFusion apps were not delivering
mail, with the final reason being that someone had mistyped one of a
series of email addresses.

I was just curious what others are doing about this sort of thing?
What I sure wish were available was a way to a) get msgs out to all
valid ids, b) bounce errors back to an "Errors-To:" header.
--
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>