From: Tony Gruen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 1:40 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: How do people work around the current limited cfmail

We are also having serious trouble with CFMAIL. NO mail is being delivered
and NO files are being put into the UNDELIVR folder. Restarting does not
help. CF 4.5 / CF5, IIS5 & IIS4 with all O/S service packs current.

We can see the errors on the mail server, but no files on the web server.
Does anyone have any input on this? I want an alternativne to CFMAIL, anyone
have input on their experience with any in particular?

Tony Gruen