This tag may help...

http://devex.allaire.com/developer/gallery/info.cfm?ID=05D90D06-6C6B-11D5-83
F100508B94F85A&method=Full

IMHO - If the application's designer is properly checking for valid mail
formats, and the user enters a wrong email for themselves...  They shouldn't
expect a message, and there's not too much more you can do to force a user
to enter their own email address correctly.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.1035.232
f.770.460.0963
--
http://www.neighborware.com
America's Leading Community Network Software