From: Brunt, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 14:05
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Listing MP3 files and alowing either Download or Run

I am trying to enable listing of MP3 files in two directory structures (with
sub directories for different genres) on two different hard drives on the
same server.  IIS and ColdFusion are running on the same server as the MP3
directory structures.  What I want to do is allow either downloading of the
files or playing of them in the client browser.  Does anyone have any tips
or techniques?

Mike Brunt
Sempra Energy
213.244.5226

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction."