Well then, I'd say streaming they DON'T need.

More like just a download center to allow them access to their files.

And depending on the size/length of these audio clips, maybe a "dl/listen
to sample" available for the large ones. (to circumvent long downloads of
the WRONG file)

What are you thinking as far as user functionality?  How smart are the
users? Are they likely to have winamp integrated into their browsers?
Speakers? A Clue?

Jerry Johnson

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/17/01 03:38PM >>>
We need to do it across the Internet, as you say on the LAN it runs OK.
We
run a service providing digitally converted client music (from their own
audio sources) for their own events and want to give them Internet access
their own files after the event.

Mike Brunt
Webapper
http://www.webapper.com

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction."