True, suppose we could contact those people directly again and ask if
partners are getting Studio 5 and if partners are getting CF 5 server in
any other version besides Windows.  That of course is what we did before
in regards to other issues and yes they did take care of them.  I just get
the impression that they do not care about the Allaire partner program.

Snipe - <CF_BotMaster Network="EFNet" Channel="ColdFusion">