Under the new program?  So the program that we signed up on is no longer
supported?  Thought it was until it expired and then it was either step up
to the "new program" or talk a long walk off a short pier.  I guess with a
merger, they can do what they want to and not honor any previous
agreements.

Again, in my opinion, it is more of not caring about the old and caring
more about how to handle the new.

Snipe - <CF_BotMaster Network="EFNet" Channel="ColdFusion">

On Fri, 21 Dec 2001, Dave Watts wrote:

> > True, suppose we could contact those people directly again and
> > ask if partners are getting Studio 5 and if partners are getting
> > CF 5 server in any other version besides Windows. That of course
> > is what we did before in regards to other issues and yes they did
> > take care of them. I just get the impression that they do not care
> > about the Allaire partner program.
>
> Under the new program, I don't think you get Studio, or any other IDE too
ls.
> You just get server products.
>
> As for non-Windows versions of CF, we didn't get shrinkwrap copies, but t
hey
> were very helpful about getting serial numbers to me when I requested the
m.
> I got them the same day I requested them, even though they had to bounce
> bunch of internal emails back and forth (which they cc'd me on).
>
> I didn't get the impression that they didn't care. I did get the impressi
on
> that they're having the kind of issues you might expect as a result of a
> merger. Remember that, for a while after the merger, a lot of this stuff
was
> still separated into the MM and Allaire portions. They're still merging
> these things, and there are going to be issues that occur along the way.
For