Actually my reason for being upset is getting told one thing and it never
happening on multiple occasions. Sure, we could have contacted them and
asked why they told us this was going to happen and it never did and THEN
it would happen.  Not like it was a huge expense to become a partner, but
when you pay for something, it seems only right that the vender hold up to
their end of the agreement, which they will if you take the effort to bug
them.   I see it like this, if you are a developer and you get paid up
front for a site to be made and you do no coding on it but tell the client
the site will be up, then the client asks where the site is and then you
code it and deploy it ... think the client would continue to use that
developer or think the developer just did not care?

Now, I will admit I think had we had CF5 Server for Linux in our hands on
a couple of occasions we could have shown some clients how some of the new
tags and speed improvements would have helped them and sold them on
upgrading to that.  However that too is not really a huge deal.  as far as
studio, I think our copy of 4.5 or whatever it is that came with the
partner package is still inside its original "seal".

Oh well, it is Friday, almost weekend time and that is a good thing.

Snipe - <CF_BotMaster Network="EFNet" Channel="ColdFusion">