>Yes, it is true that Macromedia tends to be more cautious with details of
>future products than the old Allaire was. But in all fairness, there is
>information out there, and as soon as Neo is in beta they'll be a lot more.

FWIW, MM and Allaire were targets of investor law suits, many lawsuits,
where the basis of the claim was statements about future versions products
that subsequently didn't ship or were late. The tech stocks are volatile.
Obviously. If you breath word of anything and then the stock moves, someone
is going to sue and claim that statement was the reason for the move.

Most suits are BS *but* you have to defend against them and sometimes you
have to settle or go to trial and that means engineers doing depositions
instead of coding, having to cough up years of archived e-mail for upwards
of 100 employees, paying lawyers and outside council, and in the end once
you are in court, it is always a crap shoot.

An untold amount of effort is at risk if you talk too soon or say too much.
As Ben said, when we are closer, we will tell you heaps and heaps. It is
lame to ask you to be patient, but you really need to go with the info you
have already or hold tight.

Sorry to be a wet blanket but I have had my e-mail subpoenaed before and I
am just a peon and it was an immeasurable hassle.