As a general follow up to this - anyone NOT in a CFUG is _really_
missing out on a wonderful exprerience. I encourage everyone not
attending a CFUG to go to http://www.macromedia.com/v1/usergroups/ and
see if a UG is in your area.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Yahoo IM : morpheus