: whine, whine, whine:   All three Connecticut ones went DOA in the past
year.

  A quick search of the link below, Connecticut isn't even listed ( usually
it is between Colorado and Delaware )

  It also looks like there are no Macromedia user groups in Idaho, Maine,
Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Dakota, South Dakota, and West Virginia.