I tried to get a CFUG up and going here in Buffalo and we actually had
an orgianization meeting scheduled and it then fell through.  I'll agree
that a CFUG is a wonderful thing... I'm still subscribed to the email
list for the D/FW group.

The problem here (when we tried to get one started in Buffalo) was time.

Hatton