I think as I stated earlier, is that Apple / OSX is not in the
mainstream for things like ISP's etc... So in business terms it would be
suicidal to create an OSX version of server software which you may sell
only a handful of units.

I must admit, I have never been a fan of Macs (and yes, I have used
them) but OS X is stable[er] than most Apple OS' I have seen/used.

It’s a case of supply and demand - you have to view the stats of how
many Windows / Linux / 'real' Unix users there are against Apple OS -
they are overwhelming, making an OSX version harder to justifiably
produce.

Remember that Windoze, 'real' Unix etc.. are all tried and tested (and
broken), just because Apple suddenly started to use a different approach
to its underlying achitecture does not mean to say that it had
underlying motives for software vendors, in fact it was probably to make
it run faster and have less Error Type [fill the blank]

I also think it would be stupid for ANY software developer to start
producing tried and tested server software for OSX as of yet.

Again, just my £0.02

:-p

Neil Clark
Team Macromedia