>I think the backlash was inevitable - but I think a lot of it is
>unjustified - IMHO

Ummm what do you expect when you tell people they are NOT following good
practices :) They get upset.
DW still has a long way to go but in defense of MM they have been known to
BEND to the will of their customers when we "Scream" loud enough (remember
that insane HOSTING LEVEL pricing scheme they wanted with CF5, lol i
remember the conference call with Jeremy Allaire we werent thrilled)
so we're going to "Scream" until we get something the hand coding developers
can work with and still be a RAD application.

oh well we'll see how much it all comes down to

remember the post from The Creator of Homesite yesterday who was upset his
homesite is going away :) I dont think we'll see another version of
homesite+ no matter what we're told. Why would nick have been so upset?
Maybe its just poor communication

Time for my bagel!

Bill Wheatley
Senior Database Developer
Macromedia Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer
EDIETS.COM
954.360.9022 X159
ICQ 417645