> Anyone have any good links or resources for building
> a clustered Cold Fusion environment?
>
> Have a potential project coming up where I can
> see the need to do something more enterprise level -
> db/email/storage/www all on separate boxes...

Fortunately, there's very little that's CF-specific when it comes to
clustering. However, from my reading of your email, it looks like you may be
talking about something other than clustering. What do you mean by
"db/email/storage/www all on separate boxes" exactly?

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444