I Have to agree.  Hardware based clustering for the front end... and either
SQL Enterprise or Veritas on the backend to handle the database cluster.
Very solid configuration.  We have been hardware clustering CF with Alteons
for over 3 years.  Just need to keep sessions in the DB and make sure the
web boxes keep the file systems synched.

Justin

<SNIP>