oi Chris!!

you'll need a client to connect to the irc servers.

www.mirc.com

the program comes with a list of servers just remember you want an efnet server.

and you can also get more servers from efnet.org

open the client , fill in information under options (nick..email...etc)

then type:
/server irc.homelien.no
(or you can just select an efnet server from the dropdown and hit connect.

after you connect you can type:

/j #coldfusion

--
Critz
Certified Adv. ColdFusion Developer

Crit[s2k] - <CF_ChannelOP Network="Efnet" Channel="ColdFusion">
Wednesday, June 5, 2002, 10:44:00 AM, you wrote:

CN> How does one get into EfNet?  I tried efnet.org & efnet.net but didn't see any
coldfusion.