Using GUIDs as security through obscurity might buy you some more time than
using sequential numbers, but in the end it is never a a substitute for
error and variable checking in your apps.  One reason I do not use them for
my primary keys is for testing.  What if I want to call up ProductID 956?
How do I do it if the product has a GUID?  What if I just want to plug that
ProductID into the URL?  Now I have to go and query my database based on
some other product identifier -- possibly the product name -- and then cut
and paste my GUID into the browser location field.  It's an extra step that
I'd rather do without.  I am not saying NOT to use GUIDs as primary keys,
but I'd have to have a damn good reason for it, most likely a business rule
that would require it.

--Andy