Philip Arnold - ASP wrote:
>>In a few months nobody is using CF 4.5 anyway.
>

> Really? And you can guarantee this? We have people on this list still
> using CF4, that's 3 generations old (since CFMX is out now) - people
> stick with software the know works...
>
> Not everybody can afford to/wants to upgrade to the latest software - we
> won't hit CFMX in productions for a couple of months, but it doesn't
> mean that our client who still has CF4.51 on their servers will
> immediately jump on CFMX... In fact they only upgraded from CF3.1 about
> 6 months ago - to CF4.51 (go figure)

But are they running a shared host with sandbox security? Or do they
only run code they consider trusted?

Although there are probably thousands of systems around running CF
4.5.x, I would be surprised if there were more than a couple of dozen
running shared hosting services, and less then 10 with a Sandbox
Security setup that makes them comparable.

Jochem