From: Tony Carcieri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 3:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Hacking" a shared SQL server

Also if
you're the type of person that likes to use integers for primary keys
instead of unique identifiers, then I can see you getting at anything in the
database from a stored procedure.

woah woah....call me dumb here, but by unique identifiers what do you mean?
I ALWAYS though integers were the method of choice be cause of access time.
please fill me in as ints were the way i was taught and if i should be doing
something different, by all means "stick my head to a monitor with a
railroad spike!"