I have a page which serves up a link to
download.cfm?filename=ABCDEF.ZIP

In the download template I have the following:

<cfcontent type="unknown"
file="D:\MyHost\Products\ItemName\#URL.FILENAME#.ZIP"
deletefile="No">

Now D:\MyHost\Products\ItemName IS NOT in the webroot
Webroot would be something like:
D:\MyHost\WebName\www\

The download template resides in:
D:\MyHost\WebName\www\products\

Why does this not work? Unfortunately since I am on a shared
server, I do not see the error message with the expection:

</BODY></HTML>Please inform the <a
href="mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]";>site administrator</a> that
this error has occurred (be sure to include the contents of this page in
your message to the administrator).<P><HR>