I want to use cfcontent to serve up audio clips, problem is that the files
are not on the same machine as the cf server. It seems that cfcontent does
not like the use of shares or unc's to pick up the files. Can anyone confirm
that tihs does or does not work? I set up cd with an account and it can
browse the directories just fien and verifies the files with fileexists, but
it does not serve them through cfcontent.