From: Janine Jakim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 4:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFContent

I'm using CFCONTENT to call a pdf form- It does fine on MAC IE and most
pc
IE and Netscape.
However, on one browser a 98 machine with IE5.5 I can't get the pdf to
show.
Instead there is the box and the msg says Error Locating Object Handler
There is no viewer available for the type of object you are trying to
open.
The following informantion is available about this object.
Address:  http://blahblah
Content type:  text/html
Possible location of viewer: Microsoft ActiveXGallery

I took the Ben Forta advice and checked the Folder Options in Tools of
Windows Explorer.  I went over it piece by piece comparing it to the
settings of a browser that worked- I didn't see any differences.
This browser has opened pdfs when I used the meta tag and the embed tag
so I
know that it does open pdfs...any suggestions?
Thanks in advance,