Has anyone received any info from MM or elsewhere regarding the problems
with Scheduled Tasks (CFMX)? There have been some threads on the message
boards but no response from MM that I could find.

My specific problem (which others are having as well) is this: my tasks
are running at the wrong times!! The first execution occurs correctly,
but then MX reschedules it for the wrong time. (This is a daily
recurring task)

>From the logs:

Executing at Mon Jul 15 23:40:00 PDT 2002
Rescheduling for :Tue Jul 16 00:00:00 PDT 2002 Now: Mon Jul 15 23:40:01
PDT 2002

So MX decided to reschedule if for 0:00 instead of 23:40. This is
driving me nuts!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
chris