Have we concluded if its ASP or ASP.Net he needs?

-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Barry Beattie
Sent: Wednesday, 26 July 2006 9:02 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: CF to ASP programmer wanted

sigh!

pleeeeeze don't start another pissing contest on who's used what
language the longest. it's such a bore!

I suggest if yiu're *really* interested go look it up on wikipedia. I
think CF is a touch older than asp but since there was a really good
interview with Jeremy Allaire covering this, I invite ppl to track it
down and have a read....

... it's not helping Graham find someone