Hi Peter,

That is a pathetic hourly wage.  Yo u must be the only person in Canberra
having trouble.  There is a shortage of IT people right now.  I am not going
to say what I get per hour but I can easily earn in a day what takes you a
week.  What is going wrong?  You should be able to charge at least $60 /
hour as a contractor in Canberra.  Why are you letting yourself work for
peanuts?

You can $21 as a checkout chick.  And why are you being "degraded".  Move
on.  Get a better job.  There is work out there.  I have had to employ ppl
from outside of Canberra recently due to the shortage.

Cheers,
Simon

On 06/04/07, ACTCFUG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Show me.
>
> I've been degraded from $21 per hour to $750 per week (sorry
> Centrelink) for a totally custom solution.
>
> Developed under Scorpio but deployed to 7.x
>
> And this has never been done before so I suppose I should finish
> despite knocking back a better job.
>
> Remember the Food Lable application? (that was me)

Simon Haddon