1) Tim Buntel (in person at Web DU) said
"the *middle* of the year" (2007)
he stressed "middle" a couple of times.

2) there's some rumour on a blog based on a scorpio poster that it
will be on the 8th of August. if you want the link to it I'll see if I
can drag it up

obviously 1st july != 8th August but my guess (heck I don't know!) is
it will prob be sometime around there.

my 2c
barry.b