> Version 8! They should have waited a year, could have ben released on
> 8/8/8

(for queenslanders)

I suppose no one here remembers (or read up about) the significance of
 8/8/1988?

I'll give you a hint:
 - "police state" / "civil disobediance" / "right to march" / "sacked
SEQEB linesmen"/ "pig city"
 - "Joh for PM"
 - Fitsgerald Inquiry, Terry Lewis, "bagman", Fortitude Valley, Belino bros.
 - "Changing Lane"
 - "Russ Hinze - colossus of roads"

nah, no point hanging on to eights...