From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Scott Barnes
Sent: Monday, 19 May 2008 3:40 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Microsoft Uses Flash!!!

There is nothing in this site that can't be done in Silverlight. That being
said, I don't have an official reason for the use of Flash inside this site,
suffice to say it was most likely an agency decision with whom we outsource
the creative to, and not ours.

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 11:37 PM, Barry Beattie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>