:)

Sparkle was the code name for Blend for a start, Jolt is probably the
codename you're searching for with Silverlight, so if you're going to trash
mah product, do so with the right name ;)

A lot of reasons go into why we have Flash at present, mostly they centre
around the word "legacy". Today Microsoft still uses Flash simply because we
helped give birth Flash as well seeded it's actual growth via previous
couplings of Flash in all Windows XP installs (that's a hefty machine to
migrate across). Tomorrow, Silverlight will be our future, will it happen
over night? Nope, but its where we are heading and if you want to keep
score, that's fine, personally you'll be worth more to your customers on
what type of solutions are being built and how they can suite their needs
further instead of "Microsoft is using Flash, Adobe is using Windows Vista,
Microsoft is using PDF, Adobe is installing Flash Lite on Windows Mobile?"
scoring.

As in the end that yields what?

--
Regards,