Andrew, please dont make this worse than it already is.  I asked a
simple question, that Mark Mandel thought was a sideswipe at Robin,
but was never intended that way, and now its turned into a huge "Mike
Kear bashed Adobe" mess.

I wasnt criticising anyone, just asking a question that came out like
it was a criticism.

I dont want to be drawn into that all over again.  It got out of hand
then and its going out of hand now.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month