Actually Mike everything he's referred to you have air regularly and often on this mailing list...

Toby
On 24/03/2010, at 6:53 PM, Mike Kear wrote:

I dont think its appropriate for you to bring private conversations i
have had with you into the public domain like this

In fact i am very annoyed that you have done that.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month