Hi Charlie,

The group talk went very well I gather. Some commented "professionally
covered" and "very informative". I gather some present are going to
have a look at their CF JVM  - version, New/Old/Perm Generation
settings and Garbage Collector configuration to see if they can make
some improvements. The talk and 20 slide deck went for 45 minutes -
did not record it.

Anyone reading here wants to talk CF JVM send me a line, perhaps in a
new thread.

Cheers, Carl.