On 2004-12-02, Jeff MacDonald <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Try to take this without offense...
>
> how about one with a url that doesn't suck

We have that, too:

  http://www.cgi-app.org/

I registered that myself, and have it redirected to the wiki now. My
intent is to continue to use it for whatever the primary
CGI::Application website is.

> and actually comes up in  google results. ?

This could be solved by more people linking to the above URL. (Go go
gadget bloggers!).

My current related gripe is that I'm not a big fan of the
design/interface of the current CGI::App wiki.

Currently my favorite wiki is MoinMoin, which is written
in Python. An example is here:
 http://www.scannedinavian.org/DarcsWiki

Twiki is a sensible choice, though, in that is mature, has a reasonable
feature set, and is written in Perl.

I like the clean design of Kwiki, although my impression is that it is a
still a bit under-featured.

    Mark

--
http://mark.stosberg.com/