Environment specific stuff can be a hassle. Sometimes the best way to deal
with that is to just document what the environment needs.

That said, sometimes I wish I could have a dual server jhs/jqt (and I can
see, in my mind, how that would have to be architected to function - but
everyone has their own opinions about how things should work, and their own
priorities, and ultimately that's how everything gets done. And, it's not
really that awful to run two instances of J - just a bit clunky sometimes.).

Thanks,

--
Raul