> > So my question to you David, is do we actually need the ability to
> > _anonymously_ distribute images to achieve any of the things you are
> > talking about?  Or would _anonymous_ distribution of text do just as
> > well?

If you're against the ability to distribute pictures and other multimedia on
*this* point-2-point networking platform, then you're perfectly welcome to
go off and build your own text-only point2point network.

With such total freedom and control, you can build in logic to detect and
suppress uu-encoded media.
You can even censor out naughty keywords like 'fuck' and 'cunt' and 'felch'
and cum.
You can even ban the word 'sex', unless a grammatical analysis shows the
word being used in a strictly gender sense.

We wish you luck with your new, clean, anonymous text-only p2p network.