> Erm... I think I must ilustrate myself before use my keyboard... Is there
in
> FreeNet something as a centralized server?? So please, can you give me
some
> URL for my own information?

The basic problem is when a Freenet node comes online, how does it know
where the other nodes are?

This mode must use 'out of band' - non-freenet - means of finding at least
one other Freenet node.

Presently, Freenet is using a temporary scheme of 'discovering' other
nodes - it calls up a page on a web server, whose address is hardwired into
the node. That page lists a small number of other nodes' IP addresses,
selected at random from the nodes presently online

The vulnerability of this scheme is certainly not news. But as I understand,
plans are in place to eliminate all dependence on this central server
discovery process.

David