Hi all,

On coming back to the Freenet project, I see some things have changed.

On one hand, there's a deathly quiet in these mailing lists, and in
the #freenet IRC channel.

But on the other hand, there's this vast array of new freesites and
index sites.

Two very conflicting indications about the health of the project.

Lastest fred code seems to be behaving itself nicely with no surprises.
Much better than when last I looked 3 months ago.

To save me from the arduous task of combing through months of email
archives, does anyone want to offer some comments on the state of play
in the Land of Hops?

Cheers
David