Hi everybody

i myself was awere of the lack of apparitions, fsts,in chat mailing list
comments.
 on the other hand i have been quietly dead as it doesnt appear any subject
who atraks my interess, so i want to tell you , i didnt quit becose I was in
hope the thing whould somehow revert.
 Now i'm not either quiting as i am curious and i can't tell if it will
realy die or not, not beeing an informatic expert, on the contrary, when i
read in my country (Portugal) in a paper about freenet i find the all thing
appealing and finnaly i met some interesting people here  who talked about
other things.
Now , the main subject of my present interests is never mentioned here , and
i understand;  and it is the world's situation and this overwelming
nightmare of a war.
I will see  the links to find out if there is a "place " where people talk
on more subjects,.
Before ending I want to tell you too , that this is the place where i find
the most intelectualy interesting people in web , I work in fine arts, so i
dont have a word to say on nodes, enchryptics, etc, but i enjoy immensely to
find briliant brains, be them electronic experts....;))
cheeers

Ana Ribeiro dos Santos                     Explanation avoids understanding
([EMAIL PROTECTED])                    J.Cage

http:/anaribeiro.free.fr