At 23:05 10/02/03 -0600, Timm M. wrote:
>Ian was hired by the NSA.  Travis Beamann became a Republican.
>MJR gave up coding in favor of knitting.  AGL is working for
>Microsoft.  And Marcel is nowhere to be seen (yay!).

ROFL!

Gotta say, having been on this list since March 2000, patiently
awaiting the miracle of a robust, consumer-level distributed
datastore (having put aside my own early development efforts
because I expected they'd soon be redundant), I've often wondered
if MS or the RIAA or the FBI mightn't have hired an insider (what
does it cost to buy a java hacker?) to slow the project by inaction,
sabotage by misdirection and otherwise emasculate freenet. Of course,
I'm probably just another conspiracy nut.

CYa,
JEREMY