> I got a message in my email, from some unknown solicitor, about a
program
> that supposedly lets you record DVD disks with only a regular CDR or
CDRW
> drive, no DVDR drive.  It said that you can copy DVD disks with only a
> CDR/W and a DVD drive.  The program costs about $30, and the ad
compared
> that to the $4000 it would cost to get a DVDR drive.

        Man, you don't want that. Spend your money wisely! I've got some
Enron stock and a magnesium/titanium alloy bridge for sale here in
beautiful Tennessee! I'll let both go if you'll ship me that $30 and an
outline of your house key.

        It's either:

        A. A total scam
        B. File splitter (DVD over 8-12 CDRs)