Kevin Atkinson (kevin at atkinson.dhs.org) wrote:

> if people can get the show
> they want when they want with little to no cost then why will the average
> joe bother hunting down the video on file sharing services?

You are absolutely correct here.  But I don't think that the media
companies are going to let this occur with "little to no cost".
They're going to make it expensive.

> As I side note does anyone here believe that the Recording Industry does
> *not* deserve to die.

The music recording industry *as it currently exists* is a filthy cesspool
of corruption.  I'm not sure what the best remedy for this condition is.

greg at wooledge.org              |    - The Red Hot Chili Peppers
http://wooledge.org/~greg/     |