On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 09:04:56PM -0500, Aaron Guy Davies wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2002, Travis Bemann wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 06:54:27AM -0500, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> > > I am going to try once again to start an intelligent conversation.  If
> > > this develops into a flame war I'm out of here.
> > >
> > > With the reality that copy protection is going to fail and the fact that
> > > once everyone gets high speed internet connections entire movies will we
> > > able to be swapped much like music is now, does content on demand TV have
> > > a future?  My theory is that it might because if people can get the show
> > > they want when they want with little to no cost then why will the average
> > > joe bother hunting down the video on file sharing services?
> > >
> > > As I side note does anyone here believe that the Recording Industry does
> > > *not* deserve to die.
> >
> > Do *any* businesses, or industries for that matter, have a "right" to
> > exist?
>
> Is it possible to have an intelligent conversation with you?

Once again, you flame me rather than even merely ATTEMPTING to make
any sort of rational discussion.  You didn't even attempt to have an
intelligent conversation with me, so this is completely your own
fault.

--
Yes, I know my enemies.
They're the teachers who tell me to fight me.

              - Rage Against The Machine