>>Dont throw away your parts! In Ontario, Canada it's a $200-$500 fine for
>>every item missing on a smog system. (if the cop wants to be a prick - some
>>can be understanding ) Eric..
>
>They don't do that here...the county I'm going to be living in doesn't and
>likely won't test...when they finally get legislation for it, the car will
>be exempt...the parts are long gone (next door) to the donor car parts pile....
>

>Kelly & Jana Hanna
>Red Rocks!
>http://www.hannasupersports.com

Kelly NEVER say they don't do that here, the Tree-Huggers are
after all of us. Look in CA, the Tree-huggers don't want a power
plant even when they have no lights!
Look at Dallas & Ellis county, they are all biting the EPA
stuff, it's only a matter of time.
And remember "Exempt" is only one bill away from going away!

If for no other reason I have seen ads wanting to buy the
pollution equipment needed to get there 83 past inspection
where they live.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] & The Doberman gang in Dallas (Taxes)
Dave's Doberman page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1877/
Doberworld home page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1878/
El-Camino/Chevelle page http://www.geocities.com/Athens/1876/
My Machine Shop http://cncshop.8m.com